This is Weird?!?!
Yesterday my stomach was doing this really weird thumping thing. The best way I can describe it is, it was similar to when you get a pulse in your arm, leg, eye that you can visibly seeing going thump thump, thump thump. Only this was much larger of a thump and very irregular. I’d get a thump thump thump pause a minute then five more thumps. This went on ALL day long!
Then last night while I was laying in bed it was still happeneing. Then I remembered the date. It was exactly one year ago that I went to the hospital in agonizing pain to have my gallbladder and appendix removed. The thumping was happening right where a gallbladder should be. Was it a celebration in there or should I be worried? Happy one year gallbladderless, maybe?
I don’t know but isn’t that really weird?
- ohhappymiracle likes this
- makingmurphys likes this
- doubletheblessings likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- juneofthemoon likes this
- rebirthofnewlife said: Crazy! I have had that thumping feeling. but not a year after having something removed! feel bettr ma!
- rebirthofnewlife likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- fourmenandalady posted this