Convo w Loch about Jesus
Last night as I took the boys upstairs to start our bedtime routine. You know pee, brush teeth, jammies, the whole deal only last night I had to administer meds to the two youngest. We were all in the bathroom and Lochlan was being wild and in the way at the same time that Finn was puking everywhere. Since he was done getting ready I frustratedly sent him to his bed and told him to be quite and I would be in in a minute to tuck him in. During mission clean puke and finish getting Hud and Finn to bed, Lochlan was in his room yelling about something ( I have no idea I wasn’t paying attention but it was distracting) So I gave a big yell his direction, SHUT UP, LOCHLAN. (which also I may add is a bad word in the house, so I was not being the best example.) I walked into his room a minute or so later and immediately waterworks are flowing.
L: Why don’t you like me?
M: (Quickly I go sit on his bed grab his cheeks with both hands) Lochlan I do like you!! I love you and your brothers and your daddy more than anything else in this world!! Im sorry I was being ugly to you.
L: (Still Crying) Well then you don’t like Jesus because you didn’t let me finish singing my song to him.
M: I do like Jesus, can we sing a song together to him?
So a little Jesus loves me and a big prayer and all was right again.
- sunneerejoice likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- butterfly-mama said: Awwww. :) and ya I say Shut up when I don’t mean it an it breaks me when I do. It’s so hard sometimes to be a good example!
- rebirthofnewlife likes this
- mplt likes this
- aboredhousewife likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- havekidslaughmore likes this
- wheremygreengrassgrows likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- juneofthemoon likes this
- fourmenandalady posted this